Monday, September 7, 2009

Classes

Yesterday a bunch of us went to a gigantic soccer game (qualifying match for the 2010 world cup I think?) and it was totally ridiculous. I was sharing two seat with about 5 other people and everyone was screaming and blowing horns and hugging each other. This morning was our first day of classes and they seem interesting but extremely hard. Julie and I have finally figured out the tro tro system and get to school and back sans struggle (relative). Tonight we have a dinner with American students, which I'm not very impressed about because it's so late we probably won't get home in time to do our massive amount of homework. My homestay family tried to convince me to let them put my hair in braids/cornrows...I was like ummm....no thank you. I would look so ridiculous. So that's all for now!

1 comment: